October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins


I bought some baking cups. They are cutsie scary and I am planning to use them for our Halloween party.

But I couldn't wait till then. I just had to try them out right now.


So I tried a new recipe from Allrecipes. Now, I won't post the actual recipe here since I think it really needs some tweaking. I can't really pinpoint what it was that didn't please me in the flavor. Maybe they need more sugar, or more/less spices? (I added more spices as suggested in the reviews and added a little more pumpkin and substituted brown sugar for white sugar.)

Or maybe it was just me, having a less than great baking day. You never know.


After spreading some cream cheese frosting on top they did taste better. Good enough to have for breakfast.


Playing with the newly bought sprinkles made this baking experience totally worth it, no matter how the muffins tasted like.

Here's the link!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment